Monday 2 February 2015

Training the Eden rose and Clematis.

I finally took on the overgrown and out of control rose and clematis. It was super uper difficult. My heart is still palpitating in anxiety that I inadvertently killed them off. The Eden rose is simply spectacular and is heavily representing in my pictures every year. It was never trained and therefore, it never produced blooms like it ought to have. What it did produce was glorious but I am greedy for more blooms!
Mixed all through the rose was clematis. Again never trained and just a mess. I think that one vine may be in jeopardy (cringe) but I can always buy another. I guess.

Before picture: ( I know...it looks incredible)



And now:

I know that this will be so much better in the coming season but honestly, I am totally cringing as I look at the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment