Thursday 17 October 2013

Surprise!!!!!

Honestly, this is too exciting. Things are still popping up in the garden. I can hardly stand it.

A quick note before I forget:
Dÿkfof Nurseries and Florist has a 35% off everything sale on Saturday and Sunday. I am beside myself with anticipation. Oh, the things that I might buy.... I can think of so many needs. Not wants. Needs. Number 1 is a new pair of clippers. I would buy titanium but I lose at least 2 pairs every single year. Arg. See? A necessity. Get going people.

So, the colours in the garden are simply magnificent. Plants, shrubs and trees that I love during the spring and summer change yet remain as beautiful as during the summer.
here are some of my grandest surprises.

Those lush yet lacy leaves are golden. 


My rhodo is blooming again. Delicate pink amongst the golds and greens.


A new bloom mixed with the old on a blue hydrangea.


This gives me joy.


And next to the blue hydrangea...an astramaris trio of flowers. 


And then the toad lily against the backdrop of white, green and gild.


Colour everywhere. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment