Wednesday 9 October 2013

Auntie Dot's Garden

Well, I haven't posted in a while but I have been taking lots of pictures and collecting others.
I spoke about my incredible aunt and her garden during a previous blog and since then my cousin has provided some pictures.
This garden has been important throughout my childhood and adulthood. My mother and father were married there. I and my brothers and sisters played in the garden and so did all of my children. I believe that my aunt was 93 years old when my youngest son was born. He too, spent time in her home, arms and garden. Just imagine her legacy. Wow.
These pictures are beautiful but do not do the garden justice, you had to experience it in order to truly "see" it. This was her garden as a 98 year old.








No comments:

Post a Comment