Saturday 5 July 2014

My point of view in June

I am pretty thrilled with the garden this year. Things are maturing and finding their place. I did move some things this year that I hoped would improve both the garden and the actual plant. So far, it has been successful. However, I did plant a few new things that are not doing as well as I would like. oh well, I will change it for next year!
My photos tend to be close ups of flowers instead of distant shots. I cannot stop myself...I have tried. This is how I see my garden. A flower at a time. I appreciate the smallest detail and want to show everyone else how I see things.
I love the quirks of a garden. An ant climbing on a peony, a black spindly stalk holding up a glorious lilac, and a hairy pod falling off of a poppy to reveal a brilliant orange flower. And of course, a flower within a flower.


 



























No comments:

Post a Comment